Smart Route Management
How do I create a route in Iyzil?
Iyzil is the only Women's safety and security service in Pakistan that has put a step forward in creating smart routes. To create a route follow these steps:
- Go to the “Routes” feature.
- Tap on “Smart Routes”.
- Tap on "Start Smart Route" to initiate the automatic recording of your route.
- Tap on “Stop” once you reach your destination.
- Label the route you just created.
- Mark it as Safe or unsafe.
- Tap on “Save” and use this route to stay safe anytime.
How do I label a route as safe or unsafe?
After ending a route, you will be asked to label it as either "Safe" or "Unsafe". Choose the appropriate option and the route will be saved accordingly.
How do I follow a saved route in Iyzil?
To follow a saved route in Iyzil, simply follow these steps:
- Open the Iyzil app and go to "Routes".
- Tap on "Manage Smart Routes".
- You'll see a list of all your saved routes.
- Tap on the follow icon next to the route you wish to follow.
By following these steps, the selected route will be initiated and you can start following it.
Will the Panic Alarm be triggered if I deviate from a route?
When you deviate more than 1 km from a saved route in Iyzil, an automatic deviation panic alert is triggered. It notifies your trusted responders and the Iyzil 24/7 Monitoring Support team, ensuring immediate assistance for your safety.